Auckland, New Zealand
27 February 2018, 09:00 - 12:30Add to calendar 2018/02/27 09:00 2018/02/27 12:30 Pacific/Auckland Solving the Risk Management Puzzle – connecting your disconnected registers - morning session Attend to learn practical approaches to structuring risk so that they can be escalated, and communicated meaningfully to all parts of the organisation
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. TBC https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Attend: Register here
How do you make sense of disconnected risk registers? How do you structure risk so that priorities can be escalated?
During the workshop, we will be addressing issues like
- How to make sense of disconnected risk registers
- How do you structure risk so that priorities can be escalated?
- How do you structure risk so that they can be reported upwards?
- How to communicate risk meaningfully to different levels of the organisation
- How to report risk to top management / board
The workshop will be facilitated by Mr. Mark Boult, one of DNV GL's top ERM experts and currently:
- Member of the UK Standards Risk Management Governance Committees, and
- Member of the Institute of Risk Management Board Technical Committee
We look forward to meeting you in Auckland!
Agenda - Solving the Risk Management Puzzle seminar - connecting your disconnected registers
27 February - Tuesday
Strategies to structuring risk
Escalation of risk and pragmatic approaches
How to report on and communicate risk meaningfully – including board reporting