The Westin, Doha, Qatar
Free of charge
- Attend: Register online
In the offshore oil and gas business, DNV GL recognizes the heavy reliance on temporary equipment for its daily operations; care must be taken, however, that this does not introduce new risks to an offshore installation or negatively impact on any existing equipment.
In current times temporary equipment is subject to steadily increasing attention by operators, regulators and other stakeholders involved in the offshore industry. DNV GL 2.7-1, 2 and 3 represents a suite of globally recognized standards for the certification of offshore service containers.
This event will provide a common platform for the exchange of knowledge and experience in offshore container certification activities. Join us to discuss the following topics:
- DNVGL-ST-E271 .7-1 Offshore container
- DNVGL-ST-E272 .7-2 Offshore service modules
- DNVGL-ST-E273 .7-3 Portable offshore units
- Approval schemes - case approval and type approval
- Design requirement and periodic inspection
- IMDG requirements (for Dangerous Goods)
- Lifting set