New Orleans, LA
Ernest N. Moial Convention Center
- Website: https://www.distributech.com/index.html
The Grid Modernization Journey
Unique Insights for the Future Energy Transition
The industry is experiencing rapid change and stakeholders are faced with a diversity of choices. How can you know which strategies are right for you? DNV GL offers digital and energy advisory insights for your grid modernization journey across your entire project lifecycle—from feasibility and planning to operation. Visit us at booth #10325 to learn how we can support you in realizing flexible, cost-effective and interconnected future proof grids. Our experts will be available to discuss the latest trends in energy storage and microgrids, distributed energy resources, energy efficiency, big data and analytics, grid component testing—including high voltage power testing at our global KEMA Laboratories, PV component testing, and energy storage battery testing—technical asset management, grid analysis and planning, and more.
If you’d like to learn more about one of these topics and view our interactive demos, please stop by booth #10325 for our “Meet the Experts” sessions where our staff will be available to address the following topics:
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER) and grid modernization: Strategies for anticipating the changing landscape for future demands and aging assets in the field
- Planning for anticipated increases in renewables and storage on the grid
- Using data to understand customer usage and needs, now and in the future
- Ensuring resources and components are reliable, cost-effective and will deliver the performance you need
- What’s next for energy efficiency
Contact us today to set up an on-site meeting at DistribuTECH.
Meet our Experts and View our Interactive Demos at Booth #10325
- Distribution and Simulation Planning
- Power distribution analysis & optimization using our Synergi Electric ™ software
- Asset Management and Customer Analytics
- DNV GL Veracity Marketplace Platform
- Energy Data Analytics
- Utility asset management and condition-based maintenance using Cascade, asset management software
- DNV GL’s online monitoring system, Smart Cable Guard, which safeguards medium-voltage underground cable networks by pinpointing weak spots and faults
- Energy Storage Services: Feasibility, Procurement and Integration
- Consulting, Testing, and Certification for Smarter Grids
On Wednesday, February 6, from 1:30-3:00 PM, join DNV GL’s Mike Tabrizi, Head of Transmission Planning & Energy Economics, for his presentation titled: Advanced Reliability Applications of Battery Energy Storage System - ERCOT Grid Case Study. This session will take place in room 265-266 as part of the Energy Storage Track. Following the presentation, Mike will hold a post-presentation huddle at the DNV GL booth (#10325) to answer any questions.
On Wednesday, February 6th from 2:00-2:30 PM, Larry Trussell, Principal Electrical Engineer, will present in DistribuTECH's Expanding the Grid Knowledge Hub. His presentation, DER, Smart-inverters, and Hosting Capacity Analysis for Utilities, will take place in the exhibit hall. Join Larry for a post-presentation huddle at booth #10325.
Don’t forget to join us for our Cantina Happy Hour on Wednesday!
Join us on Wednesday, February 6th from 2:00-5:00 pm for our Cantina Happy Hour at booth #10325. Catch up with colleagues and unwind after an exciting day at DistribuTECH.