Busan (28-5), Seoul (30-5), South Korea
- Attend: Click here to register for your location (seats are limited)
DNV GL will be hosting complimentary 1-day seminars in Busan and Seoul on Tuesday 28 May and Thursday 30 May respectively.
Following the Korean Government’s “Renewable Energy 2030” target announcements in December 2017, new offshore wind facilities with total installed capacity of 12GW are targeted to be built in Korea between 2018 and 2030. Korea as an emerging offshore wind market has drawn significant interest from both international and domestic developers, investors and financiers.
However, as with emerging markets, there is much uncertainty surrounding project development, structural design and optimization. Additionally, other aspects such as the local topography needs to be taken into consideration.
Join our local and international experts, who will be sharing about the challenges and potential risks pertaining to the Korean offshore wind industry, and how to best address them.
- Global trends in offshore wind technology – challenges, risks and opportunities
- Floating offshore wind technologies
- Fixed & floating OWT sub-structure analysis
- Development and operations of offshore wind farms
- Project certification and design accompanying assessment
- Power performance measurement