Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Cente, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN
29 April - 03 May 2019Add to calendar 2019/04/29 08:00 2019/05/03 14:00 America/Chicago AGA Operations Conference & Biennial Exhibition Visit us to learn about the DNV GL Pipeline Ecosystem, enabling a proactive approach for better real-time decisions with predictive and advanced analytics
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Cente, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
- Website: https://www.aga.org/events-community/events/2019-aga-operations-conference--biennial-exhibition--spring-committee-meetings/
- Attend: Pre-book demo at booth #1702
Developed by gas operators for gas operators and attended by more than 1,700+ natural gas industry professionals – DNV GL is proud to attend AGA’s natural gas industry’s premier gathering of natural gas utility and transmission company operations management from across North America and the world. Join us to share technical knowledge, ideas and practices to ensure a safe, reliable, and cost-effective delivery of natural gas.
Meet us at booth #1702 to learn more about our asset integrity management, hydraulic modeling, simulation and optimization software solutions: Synergi Gas, Synergi Pipeline and Synergi Pipeline Simulator!
- Augment your knowledge base, bring something valuable back and apply to your own work
- Enjoy access to technical and industry experts who can help you with your current challenges
- Learn more on design and operational planning to optimize pipeline performance
- Understand the value of real-time leak detection solutions facilitating accurate, fast and effective decision-making in the emergency response process
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
2:05 PM -2:20 PM
Advancing safety and asset effectiveness through digital excellence
As natural gas is accepted as a key transition fuel in the global energy market, the gas industry must expand and respond to meet this role. With this comes increasing pressure to reach greater levels of safety and from the investor perspective to reach higher levels of effectiveness in asset utilization and return.
This demands more powerful and insightful solutions to be available to achieve these essential goals. We will discuss how DNVGL have risen to this challenge to deliver upon the key objectives of breaking down information and operational silos as well as embracing technological changes to provide a generational change in risk, safety and network modelling digital solutions.Speaker:
Dr. Tom Gilmour
Head of Product ManagementExhibition Area