Paasitorni Congress Centre
- Website: https://maritime.knect365.com/arctic-shipping-forum/
Taking place again in Helsinki, this annual conference has established itself as the must-attend event for anybody involved in cold climate shipping or operating in the Arctic.
Participants can exchange ideas and experiences, keep up-to-date on technical and legislative developments, during plenary sessions, break-out sessions and in the informal networking breaks and receptions.
Key topics for 2019 include:
- Environmental impacts of shipping in the Arctic
- Operations, logistics and planning for ship operations in remote regions
- Loss prevention and risk management
- Planning, strategy and new regulations for the Arctic
- New developments in ship design and technology for ice-going vessels
DNV GL supports the event as Silver Sponsor.
Our speaker, Morten Mejlaender-Larsen, Director, Arctic Operation and Technology at DNV GL will be involved in the following: